2011年1月24日星期一

Injecton Day.♥

Injection day. Cant sleep all the nite. "Roll" at the bed all time, scaring fo LAME injection. = = Till 11.++ just fell asleep. LMAO, donno why im sooooooo STUPID!!
       6.00am, wake up from my bed. But still worrying of today's injection. When Shean went up my car, I tell her that. She oweyz pukul me ,i think she sot jor. : P
       9.++am. After we PJ. Heard news that class 3.1 oredi had the injection. Quek n few of us trembling.  Boon Thong n Shyh Han thm oweyz perli-ING me, said  "I saw tiok students oredi had injection d crying whn they came bek to their class." Seiiiii BOOM KIA, i wont trust thm d. -.-
       9.45am. A Malay woman came 2 our class. N we knew tat, It's our time to D.I.E. TT Me, Shean, Swen,Leen go ask 3.2 class d student, they looked like vry enjoying this injection. : D
       It's my turn to have injection, all off them looked DAMN scare. All went bekwards, said let me have it first. I wont felt so scare cause Chea was in front of me. :)
       When i done the injection, I laugh loudly.= = Nt so painfull but hand just got a little bit sour.   But Quek cried -.- She was worrying since ytd, i think.
        I was like OKU at class. -.- Gum things i oso nid asked Kai Huei to help me, Boon Thong help me to tear paper.Hahaa. Kai Sheng said I can enjoy it, cause no need gv any paid for them. : P Enjoy OKU day eh. ^^

2 条评论:

  1. joyceeee.
    i had an oku day too ;)
    still sour nw my hand -,-

    回复删除
  2. take care... =D the injection is good coz if you really hurt by rusty thing, you don't even notice sometime how you get hurt =) when you realise, it is a bit too late =)

    回复删除